Monday, August 5, 2013

The Pre-Camp Post-Mortem

Last weekend I had pre-camp preparations for a summer camp. Don't be misled by the term camp, it's very civilized - takes place inside a hotel. This won't be a Boy Scout adventure:). Anyways, this pre- camp was very interesting. One of the universities I considered applying to in Japan was APU. This weekend made me happy that I didn't apply. From the small sample of students I saw, I don't think I would fit well at that university. 

On another note, this pre-camp has left me with aches all over. 30 minutes of exercise for 2 mornings have left me in pain. I'm really in bad shape. Why does exercise get less attractive when we need it most? As we get older, we exercise less and this is the time that we need it the most. Oh how I wish my body still felt the same as when I was 16. I guess I have a week to exercise every morning, in order to get in better shape for the camp. So I'll try to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment