Thursday, December 1, 2011

 Life in Kobe, Japan.

I haven't been taking many pictures of nature. So, I went on a nature splurge on my campus recently. I go to school on two different campuses almost everyday. One to learn Japanese and one to facilitate my research. All the beautiful pictures in this post were taken at the Rokkodai 1st Campus. That's the campus for Social Sciences (I think) - My campus.
 I just love the colourful leaves here :). This picture was taken while I was at the half-way mark on the steps to the campus. The one thing I don't like about this university - it's located on a hill!

 Beautiful trees.



 Cute.

 Whatever that says.





 Old Auditorium


 My Grad School


 I can read the two lines at the bottom :)


View from a window at GSICS

 Spiders have the coolest habitats!

No comments:

Post a Comment