Monday, July 18, 2011

Fire on the note of everything - A collage

There's a right and/or a wrong to know for everything. And the truth is written somewhere in between the lines, but there;s always something missing in the dark. There you'll find the true condition of the heart. Well, I can visualize the pieces of a dream and it's not as far away as it may seem. Matters not, if it be six months, 8 days, 12 hours since you've been visualizing it, but if I were to tell you the truth, it's you who holds the key to the places and questions that define your destiny.

I've been in love a time or two, seen the world, but not with you. I want to fly and spread my wings. I don't care to cry, I want to sing. I want to live to take a chance. I'm not afraid to love again. And I want you to fall for me too.

I've had plenty conversations with my heart because I want this thing to work, not fall apart. I ask my heart how can it be so sure, and it answered "because your heart is pure". I have every expectation that is true, because my heart won't lie to me, much less to you. To the mountains snow that melts into the stream, this is how my heart runs like a river to the stream. To the heaven up above, I pray to God our destiny is love.

I know that I've been avoiding you, but it's not you, I just needed some time by myself. Though it hurts to see you go through this pain, I can't go on the way I've been. If I had wings I'd fly away. I'd let the stars guide the way right to you. Don't care if this journey takes all night. How my heart yearns to be with you. I thought I would share my dreams with you, though I'm still missing you, but instead of just writing you, I'll spread my wings and fly like an angel to you.

I'm your penny lover, I yearn for your sexual healing. That is, to be cruising on your starship. I'm an angel in disguise, and I've learnt the hard way that almost never counts. Now, since we're happy with our strange intuition beyond description which we believe is real, there is only only one sky above. There is just one source of love, one song, one voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment