Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dear Mr. Sun,

For three whole days the sun has been in hiding.
Day broke at around 6:30 am but even at midday, 
the sky looked like late afternoon, right before sunset, dark and cloudy.

Mr. Sun has been hiding far behind the clouds.
Out of my reach for far too long.

Did we have an argument and you moved out while I was sleeping?
Are you away on a business trip? 
Where are you, my hot, sweet sunshine?

I miss your kisses and the rays that normally massage my skin daily.
I'm sorry for whatever I did.
Just come back and I promise I will treat you better. 
Don't you think three days is enough punishment?

You know I get really SAD without you.
I know you get very busy with business trips during winter,
but that doesn't stop me from missing you.
Sometimes, while on your trips, you don't even call. 
Anyways, it's not winter yet, 
so you shouldn't be gone already.
So I know it must have been something I did.

During summer, when you were always home, 
I complained about your habits a few times, maybe that's it.
But I swear, I didn't really mean it. 
I can be an ungrateful little twat sometimes. 
Please forgive me. 
I just need to see you, if only for an hour a day.
Call me or just show up. 
Anytime is ok. 

Eagerly waiting for your appearance.

Love, 
Sakura 




No comments:

Post a Comment