Friday, October 31, 2014

Lonely won't leave me alone!

Lonely won't leave me alone! 

Sad again with a void inside
Yearning for someone, with me to collide
Can't understand man's preoccupation with love,
Yet I won't allow myself to be freely plucked

This must be the world's Greatest paradox
A religion of love
An abundance of love
But still - no love

No back rubs or foot scrubs,
Thirsty, stranded in the sea
Tainted water, too salty - this sea
So i'm waiting, alone, 
For my limbs to grow weary
And my eyes to get sleepy
Waiting for..................,,,
Hmmm,
Only God, he knows!

I hope my friend, loneliness,
Will die peacefully someday soon
I wish to attend her funeral 
And cry no tears, but bloom :)

But the worst type of sadness comes from within
It comes from a place of emptiness
A place better forgotten
A place to be sealed away 
And never unlocked
In this box, I want to place my lonely heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment